Danville MicroEtcher ERC Micro-Sandblaster Air Abrasion System with Contour Tip
The economical MicroEtcher ERC model offers the same performance and durability as the MicroEtcher II and IIA. The nozzle may be rotated 180 degrees in either direction but is not removable. The ERC can be cold sterilized but not autoclaved. It is not intended for intraoral use, and features stainless construction.
· Etching all metals, composites & amalgam for maximum bond strength
· Aiding in intraoral porcelain repair
· Prepping for pit & fissure restoration
· Cleaning dark grooves to reveal decay
· Prepping incipient lesions and minor Class I & V
MicroEtcher ERC handpiece / .048 carbide nozzle assembly / 9 foot long airline / 2 jars & o-ring kit / Instruction Manual