Cetylite Cetacaine Topical Anesthetic Spray 20 gm Bottle
Cetylite® Cetacaine® Topical Anesthetic Spray is a fast-acting, long-lasting prescription topical anesthetic that permits direct application to the required site. It's triple-active formula is indicated for suppressing the gag reflex, controlling pain and easing discomfort during dental and medical procedures. Every bottle of Cetacaine Spray includes one medical-grade, autoclavable, stainless steel cannula tip. It is malleable, so it can be modified to accommodate anatomical requirements or procedures.
A quick 1-second spray delivers a single dose that lasts 30 - 60 minutes.
- 20g bottle contains 42 one-second doses
- Triple-active formula: Benzocaine 14.0%, Butamben 2.0%, Tetracaine Hydrochloride 2.0%
- Indicated for uses on all accessible mucosal membrane except the eyes
- Not for injection
- Contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to anesthetics
- Not to be used in patients with congenital or idiopathic methemoglobinemia
- Mild banana-flavor
- Lasts 30 - 60 minutes
Item includes: 20g Bottle