3M RelyX Unicem 2 Automix Universal Refill Self - Adhesive Resin
3M Oral Care RelyX™ Unicem 2 Self-Adhesive Resin Cement is a next-generation self-adhesive resin cement featuring enhancements to bond strength, mechanical properties, and esthetics. It delivers high adhesion and resistance to discoloration and long-term stability with virtually no post-operative sensitivity. No etching, priming or bonding required. For simplicity powered by performance, rely on this enhanced, next-generation formula in an easy-to-use delivery system!
- A2 Refill includes: 1 - 8.5g syringe of shade A2 Universal; 10 Mixing tips regular; 5 Mixing tips wide; 5 Endo tips
- A3 Refill includes: 1 - 8.5g syringe; 15 Mixing tips regular; 5 Mixing tips wide; 5 Endo tips
- Translucent Refill includes: 1 8.5g syringe; 15 Mixing tips regular; 5 Mixing tips wide; 5 Endo tips
- Convenient dispensing.
- Time-saving; no etching*, priming or bonding.
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity.
- Easy removal of excess.
- Optimal consistency.
- Strong & moisture tolerant.
*Except for 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges and 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges. Selective etching is required to increase surface area for bonding.
Package: 1 - 8.5 Gm. Syringes, 10 Mixing Tips (Regular), 5 Mixing Tips (Wide), 5 Endo Tips.
Expiration: at least one year