Septodont Biodentine Bioactive Dentin Substitute (Short Date)
Bioactive dentin substitute, in single-dose capsules, replaces natural dentin with similar mechanical behavior and properties. For use in a variety of crown and root procedures.
In the crown:
- temporary enamel restoration
- permanent dentin restoration
- deep or large carious lesions
- deep cervical or radicular lesions
- pulp capping or pulpotomy
In the root:
- root and furcation perforations
- internal/external resorptions
- retrograde surgical filling
Biodentine preserves pulp vitality and promotes remineralization. A very tight seal ensures the absence of postoperative sensitivity, and the longevity of restorations. Sets in 10-12 minutes. Radiopaque.