Kerr Harmonize Nanohybrid Universal Composite Enamel Unidose 20 pcs/pk
Harmonize is a nanohybrid light-cured, esthetic resin-based, universal composite designed for the placement of direct restorations. Harmonize is infused with Adaptive Response Technology (ART) – a nanoparticle filler network with features that help clinicians achieve a lifelike restoration with ease and simplicity.
Additionally, the ART nanoparticle filler network provides better blending capabilities and enhanced structural integrity. Restorations using Harmonize are difficult to detect and lead to positive patient outcomes.
- Superior blending and chameleon effect due to the unique filler particles which refracts and diffuses light in a way that closer resembles enamel compared to other materials.
- Unmatched gloss retention.
- Exceptional handling from the rheological modifier that makes the composite soft and highly moldable without stickiness.
- Easier sculpting and holding power to reduce the time needed for trimming and finishing.
- Better polymerization, more integration with the resin, with increased strength and durability.
Package: 20 x 0.25 gram compules
Exp: at least one year